For your first question - PTF SF64187 (see APAR SA68939 detail below).
This PTF, for each release, is never included on a PTF cum package.
Note the comment at the end of the APAR.  This has been a pain since V2R3
and we're still waiting for that "customizable feature".
(Not sure about V5R1 - haven't looked yet, but don't see a V5R1 PTF for
this).

For the second question, try PTF SF62140 (or latest supersede - SF65863).
See APAR SA88265 at end.

Last question - this info comes from the SIS database in IBMLink (a
chargeable service).
If you know the PTF that provides teh info for a previous release you can
use the PTF Cross Reference list (see SF98450 for that number).
Or order list of available PTF's (like SF97450 for V4R5) and scan the file
for keywords like F10 (for first PTF) and STMFCODPAG (for 2nd PTF).

Item SA68939

  APAR Identifier ...... SA68939      Last Changed..00/10/27
  OSP-INCORROUT DISPLAY OPEN FILES MUST USE F10 TO SEE I/O

  Symptom ...... IN INCORROUT         Status ........... CLOSED  PER
  Severity ................... 3      Date Closed ......... 97/10/30
  Component .......... 5769SS100      Duplicate of ........
  Reported Release ......... 410      Fixed Release ............ 999
  Component Name 5769 BASE V4         Special Notice
  Current Target Date ..              Flags
  SCP ................... OS/400
  Platform ............ OS/400

  Status Detail: SHIPMENT - Packaged solution is available for
                            shipment.

  PE PTF List:

  PTF List:
  Release 410   : SF44659 available 97/11/03 (1000 )
  Release 420   : SF48724 available 98/05/15 (9068 )
  Release 430   : SF53110 available 99/01/15 (1000 )
  Release 440   : SF57483 available 99/07/01 (1000 )
  Release 450   : SF64187 available 00/10/27 (1000 )

  Parent APAR:    SA46331
  Child APAR list:

  ERROR DESCRIPTION:
  THIS APAR WAS SYSROUTED FROM R360 SA46331.
  THIS APAR WAS SYSROUTED FROM R305 SA37000.
  THIS APAR WAS SYSROUTED FROM R230 SA35851.
  See problem summary.

  LOCAL FIX:
  None available.
  Key words: dspjob f10 qdmdspof

  PROBLEM SUMMARY:
  When displaying a job (dspjob), starting with v2r3, and choosing
  the option to display open files, the user is presented a panel
  showing activation groups, from which he must press cmdkey10 in
  v2r3 or cmdkey11 in v3r0m5, v3r1, or v3r6 to see the I/O
  details.  The panels are presented in this order to accommodate
  activation groups since the same file, library, and member may
  be opened for more than one activation group.  The initial
  display doesn't have enough room to accommodate all of this
  information.  However, this design is inconvenient for the user
  and is also inconsistent with the order presented by the
  display call stack option.

  PROBLEM CONCLUSION:
    In V2R3 the ILE programming model introduced Activation
  Groups to the AS/400.  With these new Activation Groups,
  came the concept of scoping a file open to one of them.
  In a related change, we also added the concept of scoping
  a file open to the Job level.  Since there now existed
  the possibility of the same File, Library and Member being
  opened in more than one Activation Group, it was necessary
  that we return the Scope and Activation Group of each open
  in order to distinguish between these open occurrences.

    The I/O data which used to be displayed on the initial
  screen had to be moved to a subsequent screen to make room
  for the Scope and Activation Group fields.  Since the new
  fields were required by the customer to identify the
  particular record of the displayed output that he or she was
  interested in, it was more appropriate to display
  this information on the initial panel.

    The unfortunate, yet unavoidable, space limitations
  on the initial screen forced us to make a choice.
  Considering the importance of the new scoping data as selection
  criteria, we chose to put the new fields on the initial screen.

    We realize that not all customers use the ILE environment.
  for those who do not, and prefer the I/O details to be
  displayed first, we have created this request only PTF.
  By applying this PTF all users on the system will
  have the I/O details appear first when they use the
  display open files option off the WRKJOB or DSPJOB
  screen.  This will happen even if users are running
  in the ILE environment.

  A re-install of the operating system may be necessary,
  if this PTF is permanently applied and users need the
  screens to appear in the correct order.

  Since the majority of customers use the ILE environment,
  this PTF would cause problems for them.  This PTF will
  NEVER be placed in a CUM package.
  Request only PTFs will be created.  A customizable
  feature may be created in a future release.

Item SA88265

  APAR Identifier ...... SA88265      Last Changed..01/06/13
  OSP-DB CPYFRMIMPF CPYTOIMPF NEW PARAMETERS ADDED

  Symptom ...... PR PERFM             Status ........... CLOSED  PER
  Severity ................... 3      Date Closed ......... 00/03/27
  Component .......... 5769SS1DB      Duplicate of ........
  Reported Release ......... 440      Fixed Release ............ 999
  Component Name 5769 DATABASE V      Special Notice
  Current Target Date ..              Flags
  SCP ...................
  Platform ............

  Status Detail: SHIPMENT - Packaged solution is available for
                            shipment.

  PE PTF List:

  PTF List:
  Release 440   : SF61859 available 00/09/11 (0252 )
  Release 450   : SF62140 available 00/07/12 (0154 )

  Parent APAR:
  Child APAR list:

  ERROR DESCRIPTION:
  See Problem Summary

  LOCAL FIX:

  PROBLEM SUMMARY:
  When the FROMFILE has a numeric field that contains blanks, and
  the TOFILE has a field that does not allow nulls, CPYFRMIMPF
  interprets those blanks as nulls and the command ends in error.
  The customer would like a parameter added to the command that
  will allow the user to enter the field's default value in this
  case.

  PROBLEM CONCLUSION:
  On CPYFRMIMPF a parameter will be added to allow the user to
  choose to remove leading blanks. The parameter will be
  RMVBLANK, with a default of *LEADING and a choice of *NONE.
  On CPYFRMIMPF, a parameter will be added that will allow the
  user to insert the field default value when the TOFILE field
  is blank or contains a null value and the fromfile does not
  accept nulls. The parameter will be RPLNULLVAL, with default
  of *NO, and choice of *FLDDFT. On CPYTOIMPF a parameter will
  be added to allow the user to specify the code page of the
  stream file they are importing to. CPYTOIMPF has been changed
  so that when the database file is empty and user is copying to
  a stream file that does not exist, the stream file will be
  created. It will also be changed so thatwhen a user is using
  CPYTOIMPF on an empty database file to a stream file using
  MBROPT(*REPLACE), the empty database is copied to the stream
  file and any data in the stream file is cleared. Support was
  also added to allow a user to specify a Stream File Code Page,
  with the STMFCODPAG parameter on CPYTOIMPF.

Gwecnal@aol.com
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
2001/10/04 11:29
Please respond to midrange-l