 OS/400 Ver 4 Rel 1 Mod 0 :

    PRODUCT    PTF
    -------  -------
    5769TC1  SF50018
    5769999  MF21580
    5769SS1  SF52402

  Additional PTFs for DBCS Support on V4R1:
    PRODUCT    PTF
    -------  -------
    5769SS1   SF53090

Neil Palmer      DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
50 Acadia Avenue, Ste.102                   OS/400~~~~~
Markham, Ontario, Canada.   ____________          ___  ~
Phone:(905) 474-4890 x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:  (905) 474-4898         oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com     IBM iSeries  The Ultimate Business Server

"Lou Schmaus" <lschmaus@link400.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com