From: Bob Luebbe [mailto:bluebbe@linoma.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 7:58 AM
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com; JAVA400-L@midrange.com;
INTERLUG@midrange.com
Subject: AS/400 Signon Screen with U.S. Flag (colorful Red, White and
Blue)

I have created a new signon screen for the iSeries and AS/400 that has the
United States Flag on it.  It is very colorful in red, white and blue.  You
can download it for free from www.linomasoftware.com (you'll see it on the
left side of the screen).

Complete installation instructions are included.  The source is also
included if you want to make additional changes.

Thanks,

Bob Luebbe