Is it possible some are going through a firewall/router that blocks the
Telnet port (usually port 23) and the one who is successful is routed
differently ?
I've heard that some ISP's block port 23.  Do the successful and
unsuccessful users have different ISP's ?

...Neil

"Charly Jones" <charly301@hotmail.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
2001/09/14 19:04