Eric DeLong wrote:
> > Are all of the host servers started?

I have a system that I _think_ has the host
servers started, but I can't tell for sure.
CWBPING command on any PC connected to
the local network reports all servers are good.  CWBPING over the internet
reports all
except telnet are good.  Actually one person
can CWBPING over the internet, and it reports
all good.  But all others who try CWBPING over
the internet it reports telnet _not_ good.

Does anyone have a clue what the next step is?

Thanks,

Charly

PS - the attached log has the IP address
changed to protect the guilty...

For their next act, they'll no doubt be buying a firewall running under NT,
which makes about as much sense as building a prison out of meringue.  --
Tanuki

Charly Jones
253 851-9876
Gig Harbor Washington

---------------------------

I - Connection requested for server application: telnet
I - CWBCO1009 - Communications provider: WinSock 2.0
I - System name is a valid address
I - CWBCO1044 - Remote address 10.10.123.139
I - CWBCO1040 - Using remote port lookup mode: Always use remote server
mapper
I - Attempting to establish a connection...
I - CWBCO1045 - Local address 207.224.254.219:1437
I - Connected to as-svrmap (10.10.123.139:449)
I - Successfully connected to AS/400 server mapper
I - CWBCO1022 - Remote port 23 will be used
I - Attempting to establish a connection...
E - CWBCO1003 - Winsock error, function connect() returned 10051
E - CWBCO1008 - Unable to connect to server application Telnet, returned
10051

I - Connection requested for server application: as-mgtctrl
I - CWBCO1009 - Communications provider: WinSock 2.0
I - System name is a valid address
I - CWBCO1044 - Remote address 10.10.123.139
I - CWBCO1040 - Using remote port lookup mode: Always use remote server
mapper
I - Attempting to establish a connection...
I - CWBCO1045 - Local address 207.224.254.219:1439
I - Connected to as-svrmap (10.10.123.139:449)
I - Successfully connected to AS/400 server mapper
I - CWBCO1022 - Remote port 5555 will be used
I - Attempting to establish a connection...
E - CWBCO1003 - Winsock error, function connect() returned 10061
E - CWBCO1049 - The AS/400 server application (Management Central) is not
started
E - CWBCO1008 - Unable to connect to server application Management Central,
returned 10061

W - CWBCO1015 - Connection verified to system 10.10.123.139, but there were
warnings