But I'm not creating any subfile to enter options on listed items.  I'm
using, in this case, WRKMBRPDM and using a user-defined option.  For
example, when you use option 7=Rename on several members and press
Enter, you get another screen titled "Rename Members" with all your
selections.  I want to use 'MM' on several members on the WRKMBRPDM
panel, press Enter, and get another screen titled "Move Members" with
all my "MM" selections.

The application would, I imagine, upon the first instance of it being
called from a PDM list, would then have to interrogate the rest of the
PDM list to see if the same option was entered for other list items.
And then be able to clear the entries after successful completion.
Mebbe it's time to bug the MI400 list.

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company