Recently , I went to a seminar of ORACLE 9 i,
They told me  about a new feature.....

Suppose u have moved a wrong object  or  did a wrong entry on the screen,
After 1 hour u realised ur mistake, then u can see in the history log what
query was performed on that table  1 hour back/.

e.g if it was

DELETE  p_name from  t_employee
where p_name = 'SANTOSH'

which was by mistake...
now looking this
we can do the fol.
insert into t_employee(...........)..\
values('SANTOSH'......)

it leaves all the pain to go thru the traces papers all around the
office...
I am aware of the recovery facility of DB2 where the entire  database goes
1 hour back.,
But i dont want that, i just want to know the individual query and act
accordingly .

Any ideas if this facility is there in DB2.?

Santosh.

e- mail at :  santoshp@lot.tatasteel.com
ITS, Tata Steel.
Jamshedpur, India.