No problem.  Totally understood.  Im hearing a lot of
budgeting issues these days.

I wouldn't think it would have anything to do with spending
so much money getting windows machines up and running
internet services.  I swear, those groups had unlimited
resources for the past few years.  All we got out of it were
Cold Fusion web pages that weren't customizable, and that
didn't work well with our AS/400 systems.  (ie, front end
got all the attention, the back end got zilch.)

ROI for those projects were in the negative... big time.

So, I hear ya!

Brad