From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Brian Ellis
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 4:13 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: CHGLINBSC LINESPEED(????)

Carl,
You hit the nail on the head there.  We are currently communicating with
others using the bell 208 @ 4800 bps.  And yes, now I need to be able to
also connect to a site using the v.32 compliant standard @ 9600.  My
modem supports both modes of communications. However, it appears I can't
switch from one format to another on the fly.
My modem is a Penril Datalink V.32 Series 14.4 kbps. Maybe I should get
another modem for this application?
Any suggestions?
Brian Ellis