  • Subject: Re: Midrange Computing is liquidating.
  • From: "Chris Rehm" <javadisciple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:09:47 -0700

You know, I have a friend who thinks that Prince Charles is a shapeshifting
alien planted here on earth and that Reagan was replaced by a clone during
his time in office. I'm sure he could be convinced of this.

Of course, you'll need to come up with a way to link in Cobol, since it ties
other IBM legacy systems back, so you'll have to figure out a way that
they'll be killing off that, too. And you'll have to explain why everyone at
IBM is so stupid they think killing of the revenue source they have is the
"way to survive."

Chris Rehm
javadisciple@earthlink.net
If you believe that the best technology wins the
marketplace, you haven't been paying attention.