  • Subject: RE: iNation moving right along
  • From: "Dave George" <editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:47:27 +0100

I got my welcome message last week, which suggests it took
them quite a while to get through the US subscribers down
to the iSeries Colonies.

When, a few weeks ago posters to the list reported
that they had received their welcome message, I thought
my request hadn't worked, so I registered my girlfriend's hamster.
He got his welcome message at the same time as me,
even though we registered quite a few weeks apart.

You might say he ain't eligible, but late at night he often
sits beside me watching me bash away at some code or
other. He's the only one that pays any interest round here,
and I think he will look real dandy with the back
pack on (can supply a photo on request!).

He's getting on a bit, and six weeks to wait is a
long time for a small rodent, especially for luggage.

I hope he lives to see the day!

DG