  • Subject: RE: Advice on Home Development AS400
  • From: "Daniel Wesloskie" <dwesloskie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:49:23 -0400

Title: RE: Advice on Home Development AS400
Carl, that is great!  Now there isn't ANY reason why someone doesn't have access to an AS/400.  Way to step up to the plate!  Are we taking nominees for iNation president?  This would be my first nominee.

By the way, did anyone else down here at Tech-Ed 2001 catch Bill Gates keynote where he mentioned that there would be an RPG compiler included in the new Visual Studio.NET?  Does anybody have any more info about that?

Dan (down here at Tech-Ed in Atlanta acting as if anyone cares where I may be at any given time.)