  • Subject: RE: i NATION ListServer Confusion/ownership
  • From: "jt" <jt@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:41:20 -0400

I agree with just about everything you're saying !  These are the very things being discussed, by a few people, on the new ListServer.

But I'll have to say that the things you've written, while 99.9% correct (IMO) only cover a part of the story.

There have been many valid complaints about the way things currently are.  But as a strategy for promoting constructive change, complaining about IBM and hoping they will change is about a effective as...

Well, it ain't.  It's been tried...  With limited results.

The iNation offers, at least the possibility, of a better way.  But IMHO the iNation can't reach anything close to it's full potential unless the Community takes an active role.  Hopefully that will be the focus of this new list.

Thanks for your reply.

jt