  • Subject: RE: V4R5 UPGRADE questions - 2nd try
  • From: "Boling, David E." <bolingde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:51:44 -0400

We went from 4.3 to 4.5 and it was one of the easiest things I ever done.
Read the install manual and go step by step.  It looks like a bear but u
should skip most of it.  On a 170 it took 6 hours & on a 720 9406 it took
about 3-4 hours (not counting back up).

David Boling
Information Systems Director
Rowan County Information Systems Department