  • Subject: Re: QCMDEXC
  • From: Paul Tuohy <tuohyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 01:28:44 +0100

Hi Jeff,

If memory serves me (and as you well know, it doesn't always) CVTILERPG is
Linoma

Softwares library for their RPG III to RPG IV conversion tool. I remember that
they had an automatic delay on conversions if you were using the trial version
of

their product as opposed to the full version. Could that be the problem?

Regards

Paul Tuohy