  • Subject: RE: Bulk update of CL source fil
  • From: D.BALE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:15:00 -0400

Another tip that was mentioned a little while back in a different thread.  If
you create a source file with an index (CRTSRCPF ACCPTH(*KEYED) ), then you
can add records to the file, using the sequence number to position where you
want new source statements to appear within the existing source.  Next time
you call the member up in SEU, the source statements you added to the end of
the physical source file will appear by sequence number.

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952