says.......
In subsystem QSYSWRK, there are multiple jobs running with the job name
QSQSRVR  and user is QUSER.

Dave

This Job is specific to some portion of TCPIP staying up, however ending the
TCPIP server may not be an option.  What I do is setup a JOB to copy all the
files in QUSRSYS to another library and back up that library along with whatever
I get from with Qusersys.  Copy is allowed when a object is locked this way.
I do get the files properly on the full backup on the weekend.

+---