  • Subject: Re: Daylight Saving Change - SNTP
  • From: "Greg Day" <greg_day@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:14:44 -0000

Booth,
I have done some preliminary searches (Check the archives) and found that
IBM will provide SNTP (Simple Network Time Protocol) for the AS400, but it
is an unsupported product. You get the software, and the source, and some
documentation I believe. I have yet to follow through on the deal.

The AS400 SNTP can then talk to any NTP server on your network or the
internet to sync the time. Again, I haven't yet got the software to test.
Hope this helps.

Greg