From: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
[mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Shaw, David
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 9:38 AM
To: 'MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Oldies but goodies

The keyboard may not be very ergonomic, but the tactile feel of the keys is
as close to perfection as I've ever experienced, vastly better than any PC
I've ever used.

Dave Shaw
Spartan International, Inc.
Spartanburg, SC
---
If you would like to subscribe to the MAPICS-L mailing list send email to
MAPICS-L-SUB@midrange.com or go to www.midrange.com and follow the
instructions.