  • Subject: Re: Oldies but goodies
  • From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:55:41 -0500

The best thing about the 5250-11 was it's tendency to blow raspberries at
users.  I love that sound!

Rob Berendt

==================
Remember the Cole!

                    "Bill Albert"

                    <balbert@bayinfosys        To:
<MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
                    .com>                      cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: Oldies but
goodies
                    owner-midrange-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    03/22/01 05:11 PM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

Talk about a strange keyboard.  I start a project tomorrow to migrate a
v3r2
CISC to RISC but the terminal I have to use is an actual 5250-11.  I had a
difficult time remembering where the keys were much less reaching up for
them.