  • Subject: Re: AS/400 FAQ
  • From: "Norm Dennis" <wmss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 01:02:56 +0800

Buck,
I don't wish to confuse you with your attempt at an FAQ site but I've just
stumbled onto a site www.web400.com developed by a chap named Craig Pelkie
which I think is worth a look.

The interesting page is behind the label 'download' and as I say, is worth a
look and a link.

Some of the topics covered are:
Net.Data
RPG CGI programming
Web Server & Development
AS/400 TCP/IP
Windows NT Server & AS/400 (MQ Series)

As well as the content I thought the layout of the page was particularly
informative.

Hope you find it useful

Norm