I managed to get at & print reference copy of this 21 page FAQ & will be
posting some suggested additions, here & to whoever I am supposed to for that
FAQ after I read enough to figure out who where, so that some future FAQ can
be the best of all inputs.

I think the FAQ needs a division.  Right now it is a strng of questions, some
answered with great brevity & some with several pages.  Someone earlier said
that there needs to be categories, like

Introductory Stuff
Connections with AS/400 community & resources
Administrator interests - security & backup
Programmer interests
particular languages & tools

The URL that was shared with us to access this thing ... it is not on the
list of URLs where this is supposedly mirrored.  Something not quite up to
date?

Topic "400 resources on the internet"
needs yet another "changed" URL for midrange dot com

Many IBM links pre-date the rebranding

One of the questions "Where can I find a list of AS/400 User Groups?" gives
as an answer COMMON & the User Group list at Midrange Computing.

I might also suggest mentioning Midrange dot com's list & those of
http://www.as400network.com
http://www.as400journal.com/
http://as400magazine.com/ (I am sure the rebranding has a replacement)
http://www.forums400.com (click on user groups)

I will be studying the section on embedded SQL carefully, because I was
dismally unable to download the SQL style manual from AS/400 network & have
it print in an intelligible fashion (it appears designed for someone using an
AS/400 green bar printer attached to the home PC I am really using), but
people with access to more professional tools than I should also be pointed
directly to
http://www.as400network.com/Forums/Main.cfm?CFApp=59

>  From:    Chris.2.Roberts@sb.com

>  You might be interested in referencing the AS/400 FAQ that a few of us put
>  together when the comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc newsgroup was created in 1995.
It
> does need some updating and probably new ownership?!
>
>       http://www.missystems.com/as400faq.htm
>
>  Regards
>
>  Chris.
>
>  --
>  Chris Roberts (mailto:Chris.2.Roberts@gsk.com),
>  GlaxoSmithKline PLC (http://www.gsk.com),
>  London, United Kingdom.

AS/400 Data Manager & Programmer for BPCS 405 CD Rel-02 mixed mode (twinax
interactive & batch) @ http://www.cen-elec.com Central Industries of
Indiana--->Quality manufacturer of wire harnesses and electrical
sub-assemblies - fax # 812-424-6838