  • Subject: Re: Twinax printer IBM 6412 IPDS on V4.5
  • From: "Jim Franz" <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 07:09:35 -0500

one possible problem is that the speed of the twinax signal has increased
over the years,
and twinax with questionable connections that worked at slower speeds don't
work
at the higher speeds. I would have your twinax tested. I've had several
sites have
this problem & and see it go away after replacing twinax.
Probably not related, but QSPL will need more memory in higher releases,
hth - jim