  • Subject: RE: List turnaround speed
  • From: "Shaw, David" <dshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:41:15 -0500

I just got DSL at home (BellSouth).  It's interesting that it became
available within about 2 weeks of the time that cable access became
available (Charter Communications).  Funny what a little competition will
do.

BTW, I'm very pleased with my connection - consistently reports 1,472,000
inbound, 256k outbound.  I'm happy. :)

Dave Shaw
Spartan International, Inc.
Spartanburg, SC
To subscribe to the MAPICS-L mailing list send email to
MAPICS-L-SUB@midrange.com or go to www.midrange.com and follow the
instructions.