Just thought I'd let everyone know our branches all came back up. Thanks to everyone who offered tips. We finally disabled the controllers on the local router, varied off and deleted EVERYTHING running across the LAN to remote sites, rebooted the router, reenabled them one by one, and they autocreated. I have to fix a few printers on Monday that didn't get configured right. And I turned QAUTOCFG off!! +--- | This is the Midrange System Mailing List! | To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com. | To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com. | To unsubscribe from this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com. | Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator: email@example.com +---
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.