  • Subject: Re: Connecting CA Express via Internet to AS/400
  • From: "Gary Kuznitz " <docfxit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 10:07:28 -0800

Thanks to all of you I figured it out.

In WinRoute Settings, Interface Table, clicking on the ethernet adapter and
then properties I selected the option in Settings "Perform NAT with the IP
address of this interface on all communications passing through."  I then
disconnected CA and re-connected CA (since it isn't smart enough to Auto-
connect even though the option is checked) and it worked.  I now have a
firewall up and remote signon to the 400 through the internet.

Thank you,  Thank you, Thank you all,

Gary Kuznitz