I would do 2 things

#1 add the Preferred Interface ( the second *NONE) to match the interface.
#2 Try pinging using the "Local internet address" parm. That is force the
ping to come from one IP then the other and see if that gives you
differing results.

---------------------------------
Kirk Goins
IBM Certified AS/400 Technical Solutions
DataMirror High Availability Certified
Pacific Information Systems - An IBM Premier Business Partner
503-674-2985             kirkg@pacinfosys.com
"WE KNOW TECHNOLOGY"

"Mike Silvers" <msilvers@hbs-inc.com>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com