From: Mark Beck [mailto:fybook@aurora.alaska.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 1:28 PM
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com; MBS-Users Listserve
Subject: Need help with CA Data Transfer

Hi!

We need some assistance!  After upgrading our system to OS V4R5 last
weekend, we are unable to transfer data from our 400 to the PC client.
We've tried both CA V3R2 and CA Express V4R4 to do so.  The Tranfer Data
from AS/400 profile that we previously created no longer works in either
scenario.  We also tried to create a new profile.  What occurs now is that
when the application searches the designated library (QGPL) for data it
returns with this message:  "CWBTF0036 No database files exist in specified
library".  When I search for the file (export) in library qgpl, it's there,
the data is there, so what gives?  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks!

Mark
Mark Beck, Manager
UAF Bookstore "Serving Students Every Day"
Phone:(907)474-5275
Email:fybook@uaf.edu
Fax:(907)474-7739
Web:www.uaf.edu/bookstore