  • Subject: Re: Remote printer problem
  • From: "Avi Hecht" <avi_hecht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 19:44:48 +0200

Hi Al,

I presume its ok to call you that forgive me if not.
Thanks for your input.

What I am facing is that my client is using an application
that produces varios types of paper , A4,A3 etc ...
And he has that one IBM InfoPrint 32 with five drawers,
though I created an outq with the original setting
some type of forms want come out or a message would
apear on the panel .

Thanks,
Avi