  • Subject: RE: e-server/i-series
  • From: "jt" <jt@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 20:25:46 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Daly
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 2:46 PM

You may be right - but what do you suggest?

Why should I continue to write software that targets a platform that has
dwindling marketshare - and more importantly - mindshare - even if it is
superior?  It is almost becoming too risky to continue targeting the 400.

Something has got to jar them awake.  As to what that is....I'm open to
suggestions.