  • Subject: RE: Displaying negatives on a screen
  • From: "Shaw, David" <dshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:55:25 -0400

Actually, there is an alternative.  Use the hyphen (-) and field exit rather
than Field-.  If you're using an emulator with a remappable keyboard (like
Client Access), you can do this right in the keyboard map so that the key
can still be used.  Just create a macro, then remap the key to the macro.

Dave Shaw
Spartan International, Inc.
Spartanburg, SC