Let me clarify.  I went to IBM's AS/400 web site.  I was looking for some quick
information that I could show a "non-believer" about the strengths of the
AS/400.  The information I found seemed to be very generic ("just the facts,
please"), with no real "in your face" information about what the AS/400 has
accomplished.

In the searches I did at the IBM web site for press articles, all I found was
information about the RS/6000 supercomputer.  Now I'm not saying the
information I was looking for wasn't there - it may be (but it is well-hidden).
 However, when you are trying to "prove" something to someone who has a very
different impression, you don't have a lot of time to go searching for the
information.  I had a couple of minutes and when he saw that I couldn't produce
what I told him about, he left.

Since then I have sent the guy URLs for article at ZD-Net and InfoWorld.  I
just think that IBM could do a better job of getting out the information about
the AS/400.

Todd Kidwell (Netstar)
AS/400 System Administrator
(313) 224-0578