  • Subject: Re: Web to AS/400 Database connectivity
  • From: "Leslie Russell" <leslier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:08:41 -0600

Inprise (Borland) has open sourced their InterBase development suite; for
Winders, Linux, and Solaris.  Yep thats right free!
InterBase might be a more scalable solution than CF and you would be locked
into CMFL on the backend you could LEVERAGE your knowledge of SQL.

http://www.inprise.com/interbase/  More Info
http://inprise-chil.www.conxion.com/  Download InterBase for WinX, Linux,
and Solaris.