  • Subject: Re: where did my report print?
  • From: MacWheel99@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:46:48 EDT

Either your security lets you know this stuff about other users or it does
not.  Mine does, so on the WRKUSRJOB screen there is a column to put numbers
in front of the line regarding the job that is FIN & one of the numbers is to
look at the outq details & even look at the report itself if it has not yet
printed.  If your screen does not show clearly this option on any of your F21
settings, then try to sell your corporate security officer on increasing your
access.

If the job has printed, but the job has not yet closed because of the job log
still in the system (which we clear out every nite unless some user has
reported a problem to MIS that they need us to attend to), if your security
permits, you can look at all sorts of details on the job ... you might start
by viewing the job log for clues.

>  From:    thatzenbeler@clinitech.net (Hatzenbeler, Tim)
>
>  If I do a wrkusrjob, and notice that a spool file has printed status FIN,
>  how do I tell what outq it printed at?
>
>                    Device or                       Total   Current
>
>   Opt  File        Queue       User Data   Status  Pages     Page   Copies
>
>        PMTDML                               FIN
>
>        QPJOBLOG    QEZJOBLOG   DBT_MEMO     RDY        2                1
>

>  If I wanted to know where PMTDML printed, without looking at the users
>  profile, and any overrides and print files...
>
>  thanks,  tim

Al Macintyre  ©¿©
http://www.cen-elec.com MIS Manager Programmer & Computer Janitor