  • Subject: RE: 4234 Printer
  • From: "Al Barsa, Jr." <barsa2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:39:09 -0400

At 11:42 AM 7/18/00 -0400, you wrote:
Update.... when I send the file sndnetsplf - it prints..  when  it sends via our auto remote outq's it doesn't  print....  we are printing 10 cpi; 66 length; 132 wide; 6 lpi.     We print a ton of other things via remote outq -- The printers are the same model.  They are configured exactly the same.

I go back to my prior statement, sounds like a bug to me.

Al