  • Subject: Re: Printing Bar-Code on HP Laserjet
  • From: "David Shea" <dshea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:56:48 -0400

Several years ago I did this with a laserjet that had a bar code font cartridge installed.  I had to embed the control codes in either the PRTF or the RPG (I can't recall).  I don't know if any 3 of 9 bar codes are included with the printers (and I can't imagine you'll be able to do True Type fonts...).  You might still need a cartridge.  The key is that you'll need a font that can be controlled by hex control codes.