  • Subject: RE: 9337, 6501, E45 config troubles
  • From: "David Shea" <dshea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:00:08 -0400

Thanks for the info.

I moved the card to a slot on the other side of my 6500 card. It works now.
It came up even the the wrong slot and DST saw the drives, it just wouldn't
boot.  Very strange.

It's unfortunate that I didn't try this before deleting ASP1 - would have
saved me all that reload time.  Oh well, it's not a production machine any
more - it's just a hobby at this point ("that machine started as a B40.. I
soldered the first twinax cables myself... sniff sniff..." etc).

I suppose a little entropy reduction was in order anyway.

Thanks for the help.