If you do a CPYSPLF to a database file with RCDLEN of 133 with
CTLCHAR(*FCFC), the first char. is the ANSI control char. as follows:

ANSI First-Character Forms-Control Codes

    Code   Action before Printing a Line
    ' '    Space one line (blank code)
    0      Space two lines
    -      Space three lines
    +      Suppress space
    1      Skip to next channel 1 (Basically skips to a new page)

there are also these but are only needed if you define them I think:

    2      Skip to next channel 2
    3      Skip to next channel 3
    4      Skip to next channel 4
    5      Skip to next channel 5
    6      Skip to next channel 6
    7      Skip to next channel 7
    8      Skip to next channel 8
    9      Skip to next channel 9
    A      Skip to next channel 10
    B      Skip to next channel 11
    C      Skip to next channel 12

A full description is in the CL Reference manual