  • Subject: Re: DSPOBJD "Last Used Date" field
  • From: "Gallagher, Debbie (CA - Toronto)" <dgallagher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:05:13 -0400

William:

Add to Al's list of uses of an object, querying the file - e.g. RUNQRY

When I used to do the analysis of Unused Objects, I always checked the
change date if the Last Used was Blank. My reasoning was that if someone
went to the trouble of renaming, restoring, etc an object then it was
current, even if not actually used.

Debbie Gallagher
dgallagher@deloitte.ca