  • Subject: RE: Microsoft Access and ODBC
  • From: Jerome Kinderman <msplus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 14:53:27 -0700

I am using Access 2000.  I created a File DSN using Client Access's Data
Source Administration.  I am able to select the file I want to link to on
the AS400 as well as view and select the key fields in those files.  The
error is on the Microsoft Access side: "Reserved Error (-7778); there is no
message for this error"  and "Access cannot open the table in datasheet
view."  Nor can it open it in any other view.  I attempted to create a form
to view the data there, but I receive the same error.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Jerry Kinderman
Lodi, California