  • Subject: Re: Regarding system power...
  • From: Bob Larkin <blarkin@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:47:38 -0500

Actually, the string " 000427101652" is a timestamp in the format YYMMDD101652.
The machine lost power on 00/04/27 at 10:14:33
The machine got power back on 00/02/27 at 10:16:52.
Or at least it thought it lost power. Maybe it's solar spots, I lost a power
supply in one of our NT servers today also.

Bob