  • Subject: RE: V4R5?
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:29:04 -0500

I started using the 10i 0 in all of my definitions also.  However,
I want to define this using external data structures.  Is this possible?
If so, how?

rpg@cross-check.com on 04/12/2000 01:25:31 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet
To:     MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet
cc:
Fax to:

I actually use unsigned integers instead of binary numbers.  If a procedures
calls for a 4 byte binary number I define it as 10I 0.  I did not know of
the limitation on binary numbers.  Thank You for the lesson.

Christopher K. Bipes     mailto:ChrisB@Cross-Check.com
Sr. Programmer/Analyst   mailto:Chris_Bipes@Yahoo.com
CrossCheck, Inc.         http://www.cross-check.com
6119 State Farm Drive    Phone: 707 586-0551 x 1102
Rohnert Park CA  94928 Fax: 707 586-1884

If consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, only geniuses work here.
Karen Herbelin - Readers Digest 3/2000