Jon,

Agreed, the agenda is still fluid for the June conference.  If they do
schedule sessions, I am hoping this post will preclude what happened last
June with the LPAR session.  There were folks hanging from the light
fixtures for that one on Friday morning!  :-)  Not only was it very popular,
but alot of folks missed it because of travel arrangements.

To the contrary, I think there is a customer interest as well in shops like
ours where there are multiple AS/400 and UNIX boxes installed and an
opportunity to port stuff.  That customer demand will in turn drive BP's and
IBM.   I think the Tech Conference would be an excellent place to begin to
position customers to take advantage of this.

Regards,

Mike Shaw
Senior AS/400 Technical Support
North American Mortgage