At 03:12 PM 3/28/00 -0600, you wrote:
> > VBA is used to extend the editing environment; hardly a security issue. VBA
> > is currently an under-used but really powerful feature of FrontPage.
>
>VBA is currently a melting pot of security holes. See the following link
>for a short list af all the wonderful things VBA allows virus writers to
>do to your PC.
>http://search.nai.com/mediasearch/cgi-bin/mediasearch.exe?0=0&1=0&5=compact&3=0&4=macro&6=10&45=0&46=1&7=0&7=8&7=10&search=SEARCH

This has everything to do with Word macros and nothing to do with FrontPage
Add-ins written in VBA.

> > This is a four by four table generated in FP (I hope this comes through):
>
>That was much better than earlier versions. Did you touch the code at
>all, or is there a new feature which allows you the specify that all
>HTML tags be in lower case?

I didn't do anything to the code. I pressed the button to generate a table,
specified 4 x 4 cells, toggled to the html view, and copied the resulting
code. And yes, you can specify that all tags appear in lower case. Pretty
cool...

>Non breaking space is just a place holder in this case. What I hate is
>when Frontpage puts 50 or 60 breaks in your code to position the
>elements.

Hmm... I'm not sure what you're referring to. This might be an artifact
from older versions of FP.

  ... Chuck