  • Subject: RE: v4r4 BookMgr CD
  • From: "Ross Hartford" <rossh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:42:38 -0600

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/online/v4r4eng.htm

If you go to this web site you can order a new Softcopy Library (Click on
the CD in the middle of the page).  The list of updated manuals is below.
This is cut from that page.

Updated AS/400 Information Center and Softcopy Library CD-ROM Available
Order an updated V4R4 AS/400 Information Center CD-ROM and AS/400 Softcopy
Library CD-ROM kit for only $25.00 (US dollars). The order number for this
kit is SK3T-2027-02.

The updated V4R4 AS/400 Softcopy Library CD-ROM includes manuals that were
unavailable when the Softcopy Library CD-ROM was produced for V4R4 general
availability. The following table identifies the additional manuals that are
now available on the updated CD-ROM.  You can also download the manuals in
PDF or .BOO format by clicking on the appropriate links below.

To order your updated V4R4 CD-ROM of the AS/400 Information Center and the
AS/400 Softcopy Library go to the Publications Direct Web site at:

http://www.elink.ibmlink.ibm.com/pbl/pbl

To order by phone:  1-800-879-2755 option 1 (US only)
To order by fax:       1-800-445-9269 (US only)

To order by mail:      IBM Corporation
                               Attn: Publication Support
                     4800 Falls of the Neuse
                     Raleigh, NC 27609

Order Number
 Document Name
 Title of AS/400 Manual
 PDF Download
 Softcopy CD File Download (.BOO)

SC09-2711-01 QB3AT602 ILE C for AS/400 Language Reference PDF
 Softcopy CD File

SC09-2712-01 QB3AT702 ILE C Programmer's Guide for AS/400 PDF
 Softcopy CD File
SC09-2446-02 QBKAFC03 Installing VisualAge RPG and CODE/400 for AS/400 PDF
 Softcopy CD File
SC09-2449-02 QBKAFD03 Programming with VisualAge RPG PDF
 Softcopy CD File
SC09-2450-02 QBKAFH03 VisualAge RPG Parts Reference PDF
 Softcopy CD File
SC09-2625-01 QB3AG902 Getting Started with VisualAge RPG and CODE/400 PDF
 Softcopy CD File
SC09-2507-02 QB3AGY03 ILE RPG for AS/400 Programmer's Guide PDF
 Softcopy CD File
SC09-2508-02 QB3AGZ03 ILE RPG for AS/400 Reference PDF
 Softcopy CD File
SC09-2539-01 QB3AG302 ILE COBOL for AS/400 Reference PDF
 Softcopy CD File
SC09-2540-01 QB3AG402 ILE COBOL for AS/400 Programmer's Guide PDF
 Softcopy CD File

If you want a listing of all V4R4 manuals available for download, please go
to the URL below:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/online/10eng44.htm