  • Subject: Re: HIPER and Y2K PTFs
  • From: Pete Massiello <pmassiello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 12:41:00 -0500

Deb,

   If there are no special instructions that come with the package, then you can
just do a GO PTF option 8.  I always get the latest PSP right before I load any
PTFs (VERY IMPORTANT), by SF98vrm, where v is version, r is release, and m is
modification. So you would do a SF98430 for V4R3.  Its always better (at least I
have found) to apply the Hipers first, and then the regular PTFs (since the
hipers may supersede a PTF on the CUM, so why load them both).  it doesn't hurt
if you do them in the other order, just probably slower.

    HTH

        Pete Massiello

--
Pete Massiello