  • Subject: RE: changing field descriptions
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:18:15 -0600

William,

I get those types of responses on my support as well.  I'm supporting about
8 (3 heavily used) products right now.  It's not easy, and takes up most of
my free time, but I'm happy to do it.  If anything to win the Showcase
Product Excellence award one day (hope you all voted for SPLTOOL!).  That
would rock... simply because it's shareware and would give the vedors a big
wake up call.

Of course, for support, it does help if you wrote the software, right Bill?
haha...  I find myself, when calling vendors for support, just wishing I
could speak to a developer instead of a help desk person they just hired
yesterday.

Bradley V. Stone
e-RPG! - www.bvstools.com/erpg.html
BVS/Tools - www.bvstools.com