And another reason we were pissed off at IBM... and I don't know the EXACT
details word for word because I wasn't immediately involved... but when I
said they took us for a ride I was refering to the way the charged us FAR UP
THE YING for upgrading our S30 to a 730.

And again... thank you for your concern and kind words.
And if I read your reply one more time... my words will not be so kind.

In a message dated 1/13/2000 7:07:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,