  • Subject: Re: AS/400 LAUDED FOR SECURITY.... :)
  • From: Chuck Lewis <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 08:53:46 +0000

Don wrote:

<Well,  I take it that the NSA hasn't been reading the M-L discourse this summer
on how easy it is to find passwords...>

Makes you wonder - of course do we want those folks knowing about us <BG>...  ?
JUST kidding guys !!!

<Also, I take it they're NOT going to be installing Pentasafe's Password
Manager/400 product any time soon....:)   ....which, btw, is a product I REALLY
found to be interesting...:)>

Boy you are NOT kidding there Don - REALLY an eye opener, eh ? When you realize
what it is able to do...

Chuck