I've been following Debbie's trevails.  So close yet it isn't running.  This is so IBM.  I feel for her.  A bright lady with the right attitude and a new out-of-the-box machine won't install and run.   IBM has a long ways to go if they want to crack the new market of users.

A very long ways.
Booth Martin
boothm@earth.goddard.edu
http://www.spy.net/~booth